Our job opportunities
Apply to our dental centers
We are recruiting for our dental centers in Chalon-sur-Saône, Gueugnon, Marcigny, Montret, Mâcon, Montceau-les-Mines
Dental surgeon (M/F) - Full time permanent contract
The French Mutuality of Saone-et-Loire, with its 400 employees, is the leading social economy company in the department. It provides appropriate responses to the health needs of the population by promoting access to quality, local care and support services. It extends its know-how in this field through multiple activities: medical-social establishments, occupational therapy, home nursing services, dental centers, optical and hearing aid stores.
We are recruiting, for our dental centers located in Saône et Loire, a DENTAL SURGEON – EMPLOYEE STATUS (H/F)
Combine your professional and private life thanks to ideal working conditions:
Our dental centers are composed of :
- High-performance technical platform
- Chairside assistance
Why join the French Mutuality Saône-et-Loire SSAM :
- You will have a salaried executive status with: attractive remuneration linked to the activity,
paid vacations, funding of compulsory continuing education, company mutual insurance, works council, contributions to the executive pension scheme, provident fund,
- Great autonomy of work
- A large existing patient base
- 35 Hours
A company is distinguished by its skills, but also by the personalities that make it up. As part of our hiring policy, we are firmly committed to fighting all forms of discrimination. This is why all our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Let’s meet and study together the conditions of an active collaboration.
To send your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to our dental centers
Dental Assistants and Dental Medical Secretaries
We are recruiting for our dental centers in Louhans, Charnay les Mâcon, Montceau-les-Mines
Qualified dental assistant (M/F) - CDI
The French Mutuality SAONE ET LOIRE is the first private non-profit company in the department, belonging to the Social and Solidarity Economy of the department. It brings adapted answers to the health needs of the population, by promoting access to quality and proximity care and support services.
The French Mutuality of Saône et Loire develops services in the fields of disability, optics, dentistry, and hearing aids. This offer is part of the 2500 National Mutualist Care and Support Services.
We are recruiting a QUALIFIED DENTAL ASSISTANT (M/F) for our dental centers.
Who will have as main missions:
- Assist the practitioner in the chair
- Prepare all materials used in dentistry
- To know the indication and the use of the instruments necessary for the various
- Complete medical records as directed by the practitioner
- Prepare administrative or medical files (including computer
- Liaise with the prosthesis laboratories and draw up the forms
of work, dispatch and acceptance of work
- Decontaminate, clean, sterilize and store equipment
- Take charge of the various administrative tasks of a health dental
center, consumable purchases.
- Telephone and physical reception of patients.
Experience and dental assistant diploma required.
34 hours / 4 days
Position to be filled immediately.
Salary according to agreement.
Are you interested in this offer? Send us your application with your CV email@example.com